Friday, November 7, 2014

Blog post Nº10

Hello Classmates, this is the last blog! Congratulations! Today I'll tell you about my experience learning English at University.
I can say that this English 4 course has been very enriching to me in comparison with the English 3 course. I have improved a lot my ability of improvisation to talk with the others, and I have felt much more relaxed in this context. Before, these English interactions were very stressful to me. In this way I am grateful with the teacher for the different funny dynamics in the classes.  
About the blogging experience, generally, although it has been very difficult and it takes me always a lot time to write, I feel that I have enjoyed this experience, because it gave me the opportunity to write about a wide variety of interesting things and consequently to improve my reading comprehension.
In the other hand, I think that I need to improve many things yet!  Especially the listening, it is very difficult for me. Also I feel that I speak English very slowly! Too slowly. In this way I have the plan of continuing to practice my English, mainly through reading interesting things, listening to music and watching English movies without subtitles. My goal is to be able to understand the different parts of the movies perfectly!
Related to my English outside the English class, I admit that I haven`t used this language very much, only sometimes I use it to practice the pronunciation and the listening comprehension. I try to practice these activities at least two or three times in the week.

I hope that the experience with this English course, has been enriching for you too. 

1 comment: